Monday, June 8, 2009

Snack attack




In the last month, I have found the new love of my food life. Smoothies at jack in the box! One word: Amazing! No joke, my taste buds were in heaven.
I have had the worst luck with smoothie shops in the last year. I find one I love and then it closes down. Finally, I have found smoothies at a place that's staying. There's four flavors: tropical, mango, strawberry banana, and pomegranate berry.. It's $2.99 for a regular size and $3.99 for the large(I'm not sure if the prices vary per location, but I don't think they do) . I recommend the large because it is Just That Good.
They're made of a combination of Minute Maid juice and nonfat frozen yogurt. Yes that's right, it's at least sort of healthy. And yummy!I love the strawberry banana flavor, but lately I've been more into their tropical smoothie. It's for a limited time only, but it tastes well, tropical. So go, satisfy your tastebuds!

No comments:

Post a Comment