Monday, May 31, 2010

Like to sew? Check out the Joann's sale!

Hello people! I meant to write this days ago, but as usual, got distracted. Joann's is having quite a few pattern sales over the next few weeks and I thought I'd share. The one part I'm not sure about is if this pertains to all Joann's stores or just select ones. That's easily remedied- just call the one by your house and check.

Memorial Day Sale Tomorrow: Simplicity patterns are 5 for $5, with a limit of 10. Now normally New Look patterns aren't included in these sales, but check with a clerk just in case. Normally Simplicity patterns range from $3-$10, so it's a pretty awesome deal. If you are a beginning seamstress(or seamster?, not even sure if that's a word), this brand is a good place to start.

Thurs-Sat June 3-5: Mcall's patterns are $1.99 and Vogue patterns are $3.99. Mcall's are pretty simple, and vogue stuff is awesome, but I wouldn't recommend those unless you know what you're doing. There's a limit of 10, but I'm not sure whether that's total, or each brand. Forgive me, I know I normally have more solid info, but I haven't been able to find out as much lately. You can blame school for that. :(

Thurs-Sat June 10-12: Butterick patterns are on sale for $1.99 with a limit of 10. I haven't done one of these in a while, but I think they were pretty simple.




As always, Enjoy!

Oh, and for those of you that live in the DFW area and want to see that movie Splice, check your myspaces. You can get free tickets to see it's advance screening on June 2nd. It should be under the recommended events on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment